Guest Post Guidelines
Why write a guest post?
You have something important to share with others through your writing. In addition, you will get exposed to new and different audiences – Posting here can display your writing to a new audience. It will help you reach new readers who like your style of writing, or your content and will choose to follow you and read more of what you have to say. Since your guest post will include links to your work (such as your blog), it provides readers with the opportunity to read more of what you have to say.
I need to read the complete post first before I can decide whether to publish it.Guest Post Guidelines:
- Unique – It can’t be a post that has been posted on your own blog or anywhere else before. In other words, it must be a new post. Also, you can not publish to your site and/or other sites once published on Mamamusing.
- Biography – Please keep it short and sweet. You may include a link to your blog. Please put your bio at the end of the post. I will write an introduction at the beginning.
- No affiliate links or links to other sites.
- Topics need to be consistent with the content that I deliver on my blog. I reserve the right to decide whether the post aligns with the focus of this blog or to edit for spelling, grammatical errors, etc.
- You may add images but the images should be properly attributed and have been credited. Please do not send images with your proposal. I will ask to see them if your pitch is being considered.
- When submitting a post, you agree to allow me to edit the post as needed
- Do NOT send me your posts via attachment files or embedded code. Please send all content to me in the body of an email at [email protected] with the Subject Line: Guest Post.
Please include the following:
- Your full name.
- Your URL (if applicable).
- Your post title.
- The body of your post.
- A short bio.
I’m looking forward to reading your work!
Hi, I’m Shannon! I’m a Canadian teacher who is currently on maternity leave. I’ve had four children in the past 5 years, and I blog about my experiences with them, as well as pregnancy, parenting and education. Read more..
HAVE YOU READ…?
Dining with Kids
Let me be the first to say – I love going out for dinner. Who doesn’t? I don’t have to cook or clean up afterwards. Not to mention I can order what I want to eat, and my husband and children can do the same. Yes. I take my kids out to eat. I feel […]
What I Wish I Knew BEFORE Pregnancy and Giving Birth
I originally wrote this post in June of 2013. I’ve decided to revisit my post and add a few other tidbits of advice. Here is a list of everything I wish I knew before pregnancy and giving birth…
To My Daughter – Always Try Your Best
Lately, when you come home from school, we sit at the kitchen table and work on your ‘homework’. It amazes me that you are so excited to come home and work in your workbook. But I love it, and I want to encourage your love of learning. It probably helps that you get one on […]
GRAB MY BADGE